The unique Healthcare Hub approach:
- Highlights the Consultant’s area of clinical specialisation and expertise
- Gives insight into the personal treatment approach and philosophy for each Consultant
- Links to details about each Consultant contained on additional medical websites to ensure that essential information can be accessed quickly and easily, enabling you to make a properly informed decision on who will be precisely the right Consultant for you.
Consultant Profile - The Healthcare Hub
Consultant Profile helps patients to easily find answers to the following critical questions:
- Who are the acknowledged medical experts in the UK specialising in my condition?
- Which treatment specialisms might be appropriate for my diagnosis?
- What treatment options are appropriate for me and how do I get access to them?
- What information is there on the various treatment options that are available to me?
Consultant Profile - Accessible Specialist / Consultant Information
The individual profile page for each senior Consultant is divided into the following essential medical information sections:
- The diagnoses and conditions that they specialise in treating
- Personal biographies including qualifications, clinical experience and expertise and personal philosophy to patient care
- Information on the diagnosed conditions that they treat
- A description of the medical approach that they specialise in providing
- An overview of their professional fees and associated insurers
- Links to their own websites and to patient-facing medical websites, such as Total Health, where they have provided additional information or published articles