- Master in sports medicine 1992
- Full medical qualification 1993
- Qualification as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon 2000
- Member of the British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (Bofas), Member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society (Aofas), Member of the London Foot and Ankle Centre (LFAC)
- Appointed Consultant Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas Hospital in 2003
- Is currently available for appointments at London Bridge Hospital, private consultations only,
Area(s) of speciality / particular clinical interests
The whole spectrum of Foot and Ankle pathologies with particular interest in deformities, sports injuries, ankle replacement, flat feet and Hallux valgus correction.
Mr Martin Klinke's Places of Practice
If you would like to make an appointment with Mr Martin Klinke please click the button below
If you would like to arrange a private appointment with Mr Martin Klinke please complete the fields below, we will contact you shortly to make the arrangements.