- MB ChB Sheffield University Medical School (1991)
- MSc, FRCSI, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
- Computer Assisted Surgery Fellowship, Perth, Western Australia (2005)
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction Fellowship, Sydney Australia (2005)
- Member of the Orthoplastic Trauma Reconstruction referral service (primary and tertiary) at Charing Cross Hospital.
- Pioneer of computer navigation techniques & implant design for partial and total knee replacements in the UK.
- Faculty member of CAOS Uk (computer assisted orthopaedic surgery)
- Member of the British Association of Surgeons of the Knee; one of the co-founders of Precision Surgery; member of the British Orthopaedic Association and member of the 2020 Knee Group.
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Charing Cross Hospital (Imperial College Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust);
Private Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at The London Clinic and with Precision Surgery.
Area(s) of speciality/ particualr clinical interests
Partial and total knee replacement surgery with computer navigation; revision knee replacement surgery; complex knee replacement surgery; Ilizarov limb reconstruction surgery; arthroscopic knee ligament reconstruction; sports injuries; anterior and posterior cruciate ligament reconstruction, meniscal repair, meniscal scaffold and transplantation, cartilage resurfacing and chondral reconstruction; trauma surgery
Mr Dinesh Nathwani's Places of Practice
If you would like to make an appointment with Mr Dinesh Nathwani please click the button below
If you would like to arrange a private appointment with Mr Dinesh Nathwani please complete the fields below, we will contact you shortly to make the arrangements.