- BSc (Hons) Class 1, Pharmacology with Basic Medical Sciences, University of London, 1988
- MB BS, Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, University of London , 1991
- MRCP (UK), Royal College of Physicians of London, 1994
- MD, University of London, 2000
- FRCP, Royal College of Physicians of London, 2008
Notable clinical achievements and professional memberships
- Member of the British Medical Association, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London
- Consultant Cardiologist and Clinical Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Honorary Consultant Cardiologist, Barnet and Chase Farm NHS Trust
- Private Consultant Cardiologist, London Bridge Hospital, London Independent Hospital, Wellington Hospital and the Harley Street Clinic
Area(s) of speciality / particular clinical interests
Heart rhythm disorders. Investigation and management of heart rhythm disorders using medicines, pacemakers, defiibrillators (ICDs), biventricular devices ('cardiac resynchronisation therapy') for heart failure, catheter ablation using state-of-the-art techniques including 3-D electroanatomic mapping, contact-force sensing, robotic catheter navigation and cryoablation.
Dr Simon Sporton's Places of Practice
If you would like to make an appointment with Dr Simon Sporton please click the button below
If you would like to arrange a private appointment with Dr Simon Sporton please complete the fields below, we will contact you shortly to make the arrangements.