- BSc Sociology and Medicine, University of London 1993
- MBBS St Marys Hospital, London 1996
- MRCP 1999
- Diploma in Sport and exercise medicine (distinction) 2005 University College London
- PG Cert in MSK Ultrasound 2011 University Of Bournemouth
- Lead Consultant for lower Limb Rehabilitation. British Armed Forces. DMRC Headley Court 2010-
- Team Doctor. Wales International Football Team
- Faculty of Sport and Exercise medicine Royal College of Physicians
- British Association of Sport and Exercise medicine
- Honorary Senior Lecturer in Sport and Exercise medicine, Cardiff metropolitan University
- Quality Lead, JRCPTB Specialist Advisory Committee in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Secretary, Royal College of Physicians Sport and Exercise Medicine Committee
- Sport and Exercise Medicine Specialist, London Sports Orthopaedics.
Area(s) of speciality / particular clinical interests
Tendinopathy, Overuse injury. Exercise Induced Leg Pain, Hip and Groin Pain, Injury Rehabilitation, Diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, Inflammatory arthritis, Seronegative arthritis.
Dr Jonathan Houghton's Places of Practice
If you would like to make an appointment with Dr Jonathan Houghton please click the button below
If you would like to arrange a private appointment with Dr Jonathan Houghton please complete the fields below, we will contact you shortly to make the arrangements.